The 2023/2024 Academic Scholarships offered by the Flywire Charitable Foundation aim to provide assistance to underrepresented individuals seeking affordable education. These scholarships are specifically targeted towards scholars pursuing studies in the areas of social justice, global health, global citizenship, and environmental sustainability.
In an effort to enhance equality, accessibility, and affordability for individuals and communities, successful candidates for the 2023 academic year will be granted scholarships of up to $5,000 USD each.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Flywire Charitable Foundation
- Scholarship Type: Tuition award
- Host Institution(s): Not specified
- Scholarship Worth: $5,000 USD
- Number of Awards: 16
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Nationality: All Nationalities
Eligibility Criteria for Flywire Charitable Foundation Academic Scholarships 2023:
- The scholarships are available to undergraduate, graduate, and post-secondary students in higher education worldwide.
- Both matriculating and currently enrolled students are eligible to apply.
- The scholarships are open to students from all majors.
- Each student can only apply to one of the four scholarship categories.
To apply for the Flywire Charitable Foundation Academic Scholarships, interested applicants must complete an online application before the specified deadline. Within the application form, applicants are required to submit a one-page typed essay in PDF format, responding to the provided prompt. The essay should be written in English using a 12-point standard style font and have 1-inch margins.
Required written responses within the application form:
- Tell us about yourself: Provide information about your current field of study and the educational institution you are attending.
- Hurdles overcome in pursuing your studies: Share the challenges or obstacles you have faced in your educational journey.
- Educational goals and relevance to the scholarship theme: Describe what you hope to achieve with your education and explain how it aligns with the chosen scholarship’s theme.