French Embassy Scholarship Details:
France Embassy is offering scholarships in France for South African students who intend to study in universities or higher education institutions for their Master’s or PhD degree. The scholarships in France is open for students who intend to start their studies for the 2021 academic session.There are over 1500 program taught in English for students from South Africa an initiative to support even more South African students in achieving their dream by studying in France.
Masters and PhD
All Fields of Study
- Tuition fee waiver of up to 5000€
- Monthly allowance to cover living expenses
- One round-trip air ticket to France.
Applicants from South Africa.
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be from South Africa wishing to enroll for a full-time masters or PhD studies at a university in France.
- Applicants for the masters scholarship must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants for the doctoral award must have obtained relevant master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership potential.
- Applicants must be able to abide by the guidelines governing the conduct of students in France.
Applying procedure Instructions:
Interested students for the France Embassy Scholarships for South Africans are to apply online on the dedicated platform for South Africans. Students are to visit the official website to find more information about the scholarship to study in France.
Application Deadline: 20 January 2021