Embark on your academic journey with the Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship 2023-24 in Germany—an invitation extended to international students globally. This scholarship initiative welcomes applications for Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD degrees, catering to scholars from various academic disciplines. Regardless of your field of study, you have the chance to apply and pursue your educational aspirations in Germany through this fully funded opportunity for the academic session of 2023-2024.
Up to 40 students are annually awarded FES sponsorships, providing them with the chance to pursue studies in Germany without financial constraints. The Friedrich Ebert Foundation (FES) scholarships for 2023 specifically recognize and support outstanding students with a proven track record of academic excellence. Beyond financial assistance, successful applicants partake in a comprehensive seminar program designed to enhance both their social competencies and academic skills. Explore the boundless possibilities of education in Germany with the Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship.
The Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship 2023-24 in Germany (Fully Funded) welcomes applicants for Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD level programs at universities in Germany.
The Friedrich Ebert Foundation extends scholarships to international students undertaking bachelor’s and postgraduate programs in Germany. These scholarships encompass financial support that covers several expenses:
- A monthly stipend of EUR 750 for bachelor’s, diploma, magister, or state examination programs.
- A monthly stipend of EUR 850 for master’s courses.
- Coverage for health insurance costs.
- Family allowance of EUR 276 for scholars with children.
- The scholarship is non-repayable, offering financial assistance without requiring repayment.
Eligibility for Nationalities:
This scholarship is available to students of all nationalities worldwide.
For Undergraduate and Masters:
- Applicants are required to furnish proof of acceptance or enrollment at a recognized German university or technical college for the desired course.
- International applicants must exhibit sufficient proficiency in the German language.
- First-year students, encompassing both German and international students with prior education, are encouraged to apply either before or at the commencement of the first semester.
- Applicants must have received an unconditional admission notification for the doctoral scholarship.
- Foreign applicants are also expected to demonstrate proficiency in the German language.
To apply for the Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship 2023-24 in Germany, follow these steps:
- Apply Online:
- Visit the official FES website and register for an account.
- Complete the online application form and upload all required documents.
- Wait for Response:
- Upon submitting your application, you will receive a confirmation email.
- The selection process may take up to three months. If shortlisted, you will be invited for an interview.
- Attend Interview:
- If selected, you will undergo an interview, which can be conducted in person or through video conferencing.
- Accept the Scholarship:
- Upon being chosen for the scholarship, you will receive an acceptance letter.
- Accept the scholarship and carefully follow the instructions provided in the acceptance letter.