The Columbia University Scholarship program for 2023 is currently open for applications. Students from all around the world are invited to apply for Fully funded Scholarships.
Both undergraduate and graduate programs are eligible for these scholarships. There are no application fees associated with these courses in the United States. International students with exceptional academic records and demonstrated leadership potential can avail themselves of virtual scholarships. Columbia University is ranked 19th in the QS world rankings and holds the 3rd position in the United States.
This bursary program aims to identify innovative solutions to complex global issues and foster positive change through leadership-driven initiatives. In response to the second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Obama administration has announced substantial bursaries. The grants and other benefits provided now allow you to pursue your studies from the comfort of your own home. We encourage you to apply for the Columbia University Scholarship in the United States. For further details, please refer to the comprehensive article below.
Details of Scholarship:
- Opportunity Type: Scholarship
- University Name: Columbia University
- Country Name: United States
- Degree Programs: Bachelors or Undergraduate
Here are the eligibility requirements for Virtual Scholarships at Columbia University:
- Applicants must be international students from outside the United States.
- Complete the online application form in its entirety.
- The candidate must demonstrate proficiency in English.
- Provide responses to short essay questions.
- Submit an English Language Certificate.
- Include a CV (Curriculum Vitae) detailing academic and professional achievements.
- Scan and submit relevant academic journal documents.
- Prepare a Personal Video Statement.
- Submit two letters of recommendation.
Full tuition fees will cover:
- Monthly grant will be provided
- Cost of living will be paid
- Medical, dental, and health insurance is provided to students
- Air tickets
How to Apply:
With Virtual Scholarships at Columbia University, the entire application process is conducted online. All necessary requests and required documents must be submitted through online platforms.
To apply for the Columbia University Scholarship in the USA, the following documents are required:
- A letter of recommendation written by a faculty member.
- Official transcripts from all high schools, colleges, and universities attended.
- Copies of SAT/ACT results (if applicable).
- Personal essay(s) demonstrating your leadership abilities and extracurricular involvement.
The deadline to apply for the Columbia University Scholarship in the USA is December 2023. Applications submitted after this date will not be taken into consideration.