The DAAD Helmut Schmidt Programme is a scholarship program that fully funds young future leaders from developing countries to study at top German universities. It is an international scholarship program named after the late German Chancellor, Helmut Schmidt, who believed in the importance of international education and cultural exchange. The program provides a Master’s Scholarship for Public Policy and Good Governance and is available for a variety of academic disciplines. Successful applicants will have the opportunity to experience life in one of the world’s top economic and political centers. If you are interested in enhancing your skills and knowledge while immersing yourself in German culture, then this program could be ideal for you. Don’t hesitate, apply now and take the first step towards a promising future.
With its support of more than 100,000 German and international students and researchers annually, DAAD is the world’s largest scholarship organization. The prestigious DAAD Helmut Schmidt Programme 2024 in Germany seeks to attract the most talented and promising young future leaders from developing countries. This fully-funded scholarship program offers the chance to study at a top German university, acquire valuable work experience, and establish lasting connections with fellow scholars from around the world.
- Scholarship Host Country: Germany
- Funded By: German Federal Foreign Office
- Course level: Masters Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Hochschule Bonn-Rhein-Sieg
- University of Duisburg-Essen
- University of Erfurt
- Otto Von Guericke University Magdeburg
- University of Applied Sciences Osnabruck
- University of Passau
- University of Potsdam
- Analysis and Design of Social Protection Systems
- Development and Governance
- Public Policy
- Peace and Conflict Studies (PACS)
- Management in Nonprofit Organisation
- Governance and Public Policy
- Development Studies
- Public Management (MPM)
- Tuition fee waiver
- Health Insurance in Germany
- Travel allowances will be provided.
- A research grant
- Rent subsidies.
- Allowances for Spouses and/or Children where applicable.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with above-average grades is required.
- Language requirements must be met based on the respective course.
- Proof of internships and/or professional experience is expected.
- Willingness to return to the home country after completing the degree.
All the Eligible candidates from the “Developing Countries” are highly encouraged to apply for the DAAD Helmut Schmidt Programme in Germany. Click Here to Check (ELIGIBLE COUNTRIES)
- DAAD application form
- Copy of transcripts
- Working experience certificates
- Recent language certificates
- Letter of reference
- A single letter of motivation
- Copies of degree certificate
How to Apply:
- Clearly indicate the application for the DAAD Helmut Schmidt-Programme.
- Apply for up to two courses of study.
- Fill out the DAAD application form.
- Send the completed application form and necessary documents to the selected university.
The application deadline to apply for the fully funded DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 204 in Germany is 31st July 2023.