The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is seeking applications from young leaders worldwide, between the ages of 20 and 35, for their esteemed Youth Fellowship Program. This program aims to offer a unique opportunity for qualified individuals to contribute to the IMF’s efforts in addressing global economic challenges.
The IMF Youth Fellowship Program is designed as a competitive capacity building initiative, with selected participants receiving sponsorship. These individuals will have the privilege of attending the World Bank – IMF Annual Meetings held in Marrakech, Morocco. During this event, they will engage with distinguished scholars, activists, leaders, and experts from various fields. Additionally, they will have the chance to forge enduring connections with other youth fellows representing diverse regions of the world.
By joining the IMF through this fellowship, young leaders can actively contribute to the forefront of the global response to economic issues. This program not only offers valuable learning experiences but also provides a platform for fostering international collaboration and building a network of like-minded individuals who are passionate about shaping the world’s economic landscape.
- Sponsor: International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Program Type: Youth Fellowship Program (YFP)
- Program Location: Morocco
- Program Duration: Not specified
- Available Slots: Several
- Basic Qualifications: Not specified
- Nationality: Open to individuals from IMF member countries
To participate in the International Monetary Fund (IMF) Youth Fellowship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Age: Be between the ages of 20 and 35 years as of October 15, 2023.
- Experience: Have demonstrated experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Social activism and/or engaging with a civil society organization.
- Entrepreneurship and/or participating in a start-up.
- Content creation/influencer and/or contributing to independent platforms.
- Knowledge and Expertise: Possess knowledge and expertise in international studies, basic economics, and development issues, particularly on inclusive economic growth, the digital economy, or climate change.
- Education: Have graduated from or currently be a student in the field of international relations and development, communications, economics, or related fields.
- Communication Skills: Demonstrate good public speaking and presentation skills.
- Nationality: Be a citizen of an IMF member country.
- Affiliation: Have no current affiliation with government institutions.
- Previous Fellowship: Not have previously been a fellow of the Youth Fellowship Program (YFP).
How to Apply:
To apply for the IMF Youth Fellowship 2023, interested candidates must submit an online application before the specified deadline. It is important to note that applications can only be submitted in three languages: Arabic, English, or French.
Application Deadline: June 30th, 2023