Nuffic (Study in Holland) is currently accepting applications for the Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) Scholarships 2023/2024. Individuals from developing countries who meet the eligibility criteria are invited to apply for the opportunity to study in the Netherlands.
The primary objective of the Orange Knowledge Programme is to promote sustainable and inclusive development within societies. The scholarships are specifically targeted towards mid-career professionals in select countries.
- Scholarship Sponsor: Holland Government
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships
- Host Institution(s): Higher Institutions in Holland
- Scholarship Worth: Benefits outlined below
- Number of Awards: Not specified
- Study Level: Mid-career professionals
- Nationality: International Students
The Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs provides funding for the Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP), which offers scholarships for the following options:
- Short courses: These have a duration ranging from 2 weeks to 12 months.
- Master’s programmes: These have a duration ranging from 12 to 24 months.
A restricted quantity of scholarships is granted to driven female and male professionals who meet the following criteria:
- They are residing and employed in an OKP country.
- They possess proficiency in English or French.
- Their work aligns with one of the priority areas designated for their country.
- They can demonstrate the motivation to utilize and transfer their acquired knowledge and experience within their employing organization upon completion of their studies.
- They agree to comply with the obligations and conditions of the OKP (133.9 kB).
If you are a citizen of one of the following countries and currently employed there, you may meet the eligibility criteria for an OKP scholarship:
- Burkina Faso
- Congo (DRC)
- Palestinian Territories
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- South Sudan
To apply for the Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) Scholarships 2022/2023, kindly follow the steps outlined below and submit your application through your preferred Dutch educational institution:
- Verify if your application aligns with the OKP focus areas specified for your country.
- Confirm that you meet the eligibility criteria set by OKP.
- Explore the OKP course list to find a suitable study program. Utilize the filter ‘Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP)’ to narrow down your search.
- Consult your employer to inquire about their willingness to nominate you for an OKP scholarship.
- Contact your preferred Dutch educational institution to obtain detailed information regarding the application process, academic requirements, and the online application link.
- Prepare your application documents, which may include an employer statement, motivation letter, passport, and government statement (if necessary).
- When the application round opens, submit your application online using the provided link from the Dutch educational institution. Ensure you are mindful of the application deadline specified by your chosen institution.
Varies per round and institutions