The scholarships offered by Saskatchewan University for the academic year 2023-24 in Canada are available to all international students who are interested in pursuing higher education abroad. These scholarships provide full funding for undergraduate, master’s, and PhD degrees in a variety of fields, including social sciences, arts, engineering, computer science, business, Islamic education, and management and development courses. Applications from around the world are welcome.
The Canadian government has awarded a large number of International Student Scholarships each year. Saskatchewan University Scholarship is also one of the leading courses. In this course, international and indigenous students can apply. It is a Full Scholarship and holds all costs at the time of studying in Canada. ILETS are not required for this Scholarship. English language tests are only required for those students whose previous education is not in English.
Saskatchewan University is a Higher University for Public Research. Saskatchewan University was founded on March 19, 1907. It is located in Saskatoon, a Canadian city. The National Ranking of Saskatchewan University is 13 to 14 among all Canadian Universities. International ranking according to QS World Ranking University is 301 to 400 Number. Canada is a Good Country to Learn. There are more than 80% of foreign students studying in Canada than Canadian students. Saskatchewan University is a world-class university that provides quality education. The University has an excellent study area and full accessory labs.
- Offered Degrees: BS, Master & PhD
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- University Name: University of Saskatchewan
- Host Country: Canada
Guaranteed Scholarship Entry:
When you apply for admission to Saskatchewan University, you will automatically be considered for a Certified Entry Scholarship.
Outstanding and Highly Entry Scholarships:
Saskatchewan University offers highly valued, renewable entry scholarships for outstanding and highly qualified students who have demonstrated exceptional scholarship, leadership, and contributions to the school and community health. The following scholarships are available for the best and brightest students:
- First & Best Scholarship by President George and Marsha Ivany: Valued at $40,000 ($10,000 per year over four years)
- Chancellors’ Scholarships: Totaling $30,000 ($7,500 per year over four years)
- U of S Entrance Scholarship: Totaling $24,000 ($6,000 per year over four years)
- Edwards Undergraduate Scholarships: Totaling $24,000 ($6,000 per year over four years)
- College of Agriculture and Bioresource Entrance Renewable Entrance Scholarship: Valued at $12,000 ($3,000 per year over four years)
University Dean’s Scholarship:
For students pursuing a Master’s degree, the scholarship is valued at $18,000 for up to two years. For those pursuing a Doctoral degree, the scholarship is valued at $22,000 for up to three years.
List of Subjects offered at Saskatchewan University:
- Math, Engineering, Technology, and Physics
- Business and Economics
- Life Sciences and Chemistry
- History, Culture, and Arts
- Society and Law
- Agriculture, Plants, and Animals
- Indigenous Programs
- Environment and Earth Sciences
- Languages and Communications
Under University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarships (UGS):
- Indigenous Studies
- Languages, Literature, & Cultural Studies
- Large Animal Clinical Sciences
- Linguistics & Religious Studies
- Art & Art History
- Curriculum Studies
- Education – cross-departmental PhD program
- Small Animal Clinical Sciences
- Veterinary Pathology
- Women, Gender & Sexuality Studies
The following terms and conditions must be fulfilled in order to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Bachelor’s students must be high school students outside of Canada when applying for a bachelor’s degree.
- For master’s programs, applicants must have a four-year undergraduate degree, or equivalent, from a recognized college or university.
- For Ph.D. programs, applicants must have a Master’s degree, or equivalent, from a recognized university in the field of study corresponding to the proposed field of study.
- For postgraduate diploma programs, applicants must have a four-year undergraduate degree, or equivalent, from a recognized college or university.
For Complete Eligibility: Click Here
Please find below the required documents for the scholarship application. All documents can be downloaded online:
- Bachelor Programs:
- Higher Secondary School certificates or equivalent for 12 years of Education.
- Master Degrees:
- Transcript of Bachelors.
- Ph.D. Degree:
- Transcript of Master’s Degree.
- International Student Passport.
- Resume/Short CV.
- Letter of motivation or Statement of Intent.
- For Master’s and Ph.D. programs: Research proposals/suggestions.
- Letters of commendation.
- English Technical Certificate from the most recent educational institution.
How to Apply:
The application process for the scholarship is completely online. Students can apply by carefully reviewing the instructions provided above and downloading the necessary documents prior to the application deadline. All documents required for the application are readily available for download at the time of submission.
Guidelines For Application: Visit the Link
The application deadline for Saskatchewan universities for international students’ courses is May 1, 2023.