The deadline for applying to the 2024 Einstein Fellowship is approaching. However, there is still time to apply for this fully funded fellowship in Germany if you have not done so already. The Einstein Fellowship Program, which is sponsored by the Einstein Forum and the Wittgenstein Foundation, is open to young applicants from across the globe, and all expenses are covered.
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to reside in Einstein’s personal summer residence located in Caputh, Brandenburg as part of a fully funded summer fellowship program in Germany. The program will last for a duration of five to six months, during which time the fellowship will cover all expenses including accommodation, a stipend of EUR 10,000, and travel costs.
Details About Einstein Fellowship 2024 in Germany:
- Host Country: Germany
- Program Location: Einstein Summer House
- Duration: Six Months
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
What is Einstein Fellowship Program?
The Fellowship program was established by Albert Einstein for exceptional young intellectuals who desire to undertake a project in a field unrelated to their previous research. It is important to note that your proposed project should not be a component of your dissertation or thesis.
Benefits of Fellowship:
Here are the details of what all fellows will receive:
- A stipend of €10,000 to cover living expenses
- Travel reimbursement for return air tickets
- Accommodation at the garden cottage in Einstein Summerhouse
- The fellowship will last for a duration of five to six months, usually during the summer of 2024.
Is TOEFL/IELTS required?
They do not require TOEFL/IELTS results in your application, as your application should already reflect mastery of English.
To be eligible for the fellowship, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Be under the age of 35
- Hold a university degree in either the humanities, social sciences, or natural sciences
- Submit a comprehensive application, which includes a CV, a two-page project proposal, and two letters of recommendation.
How to Apply:
- Download the Application Form.
- Fill out the Application Form.
- Attach the required Documents in English.
- Submit all the documents and forms to [email protected].