Here is a scholarship programme open for intelligent students. You are invited to apply for a 100% tuition fee scholarship program offered by University of Oulu, Finland to academically talented international students studying for a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree at the University.
University of Oulu, Finland
Scholarship Benefits and Details:
100% tuition fee.
A scholarship programme which grants 100% scholarship for international students from outside EU/EEA and Switzerland after the first study year if the student completes at minimum 60 credits during the first academic year. After each academic year the progress of studies will be checked and the scholarship continues if the student completes at minimum 60 credits per academic year.
Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the University of Oulu 100% Tuition fee Scholarships:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate students in various courses offered at the University.
- Other factors such as community service, leadership qualities, and levels of motivation will also be taken into consideration.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation).
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Oulu, Finland
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Oulu’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Interested and eligible candidates are to take admission in the Undergraduate’s degree program at University of Oulu. There is no separate application system for the International Scholarship, as scholarship will be awarded automatically based on applicant meets the admissions criteria.