Seattle University is pleased to invite applicants worldwide to apply for its Fully Funded Scholarships for the Bachelor’s degree program for the academic year 2023. The selected candidates will receive up to $48,000 for the four-year program of study in the USA. Financial aid is available to all students with exceptional academic records. This scholarship opportunity is exclusively for undergraduate students.
Established in 1891, Seattle University is a Jesuit Catholic university and law school, located on 50 acres in Seattle’s Capitol Hill district. The university comprises eight schools and colleges, with over 7,200 students enrolled in undergraduate and graduate programs.
Seattle University welcomes over 850 international students from more than 60 countries who are pursuing Ph.D. programs. The university provides an excellent opportunity for international students to complete their degrees and professional career in Seattle. We encourage you to apply for the Seattle University Scholarships 2023 for International Students.
- Country: USA
- Institution(s): Seattle University
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International
Seattle University will provide the following Scholarships benefits
For students who maintain Good academic progress, which includes continuing full-time attendance with the required GPA, will the stipend of up to (i.e., $12,000 = $48,000 over four academic years).
- Art History
- Asian Studies
- Business Analytics
- Business Economics
- Business and Law
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Computer Science
- Communication and Media
- Creative Writing
- Criminal Justice
- Cultural Anthropology
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Digital Design
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- English – Literature
- English – Creative Writing
- Environmental Studies
- Film Studies
- Honors Program
- Humanities for Leadership
- Humanities for Teaching
- Individualized Major (Business Administration)
- Interdisciplinary Arts
- Interdisciplinary Liberal Studies
- International Business
- International Studies
- Law Scholars Program
- Marine and Conservation Biology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Modern Languages and Cultures
- Performing Arts and Arts Leadership
- Political Science
- Public Affairs
- Army ROTC
- Social Work
- Sport and Exercise Science
- Theology and Religious Studies
- Visual Art
- Women & Gender Studies.
- Eligibility for the university program is open to students from all countries.
- Bachelor applicants must have a GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 in the US.
- All educational institution transcripts, along with verified English translations, must be provided by the applicant.
- English language proficiency must be demonstrated by non-native English speakers, regardless of their stay, citizenship, or immigration status.
- International freshmen are not required to submit ACT or SAT scores, but they can be used to strengthen their application.
How to Apply:
The following are steps to apply for this scholarship.
- Fill out all required sections of the application form, including General, Education, Contact, Family, and Activities.
- Once you have completed all necessary components, review your application before submitting it.
- After submission, Seattle University will review your application.
- You will receive an email notification regarding the acceptance status of your application in a short period of time.
The last date to apply for the Seattle University Scholarships 2023 in the USA is varied from course to course.