The WFP is providing a paid internship opportunity to students and is actively seeking talented, motivated, and passionate individuals from all corners of the globe who are committed to working towards the eradication of world hunger. Applying for the WFP Internship 2023 can help meet the organization’s requirements and provide an opportunity to gain practical work experience while contributing to the Zero Hunger Goal. Interning at WFP can be an excellent opportunity to gain practical work experience and contribute to the Zero Hunger Goal.
Individuals from any part of the world are eligible to apply for the World Food Programme’s internship. As part of the program, the WFP will cover the cost of travel air tickets and provide a monthly stipend of $1000. The internship will last between two and eight months.
Details about WFP Internship:
- Organization Name: World Food Programme (WFP)
- Internship Location: Multiple Countries
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Graduated Students
- Travel Allowance
- Monthly Stipend
- Currently enrolled in a recognized university or graduated in the last six months.
- Open to all students from around the world.
- Completed at least 2 years of undergraduate studies.
- Bachelors, Masters, or Graduated students can apply.
- Motivated, team player, and open to new challenges.
- Working knowledge of English (other UN languages are a plus).
- Interested in learning and taking a first step in the humanitarian sector.
WFP Internship Benefits:
All the interns will receive the following benefits.
- Round Trip Airfare Travel Tickets from your home to the Internship location.
- A $1000 Monthly stipend to cover your expenses.
- Visa Support.
- No need to provide IELTS or TOEFL Test results.
- Applying for WFP Internship is free, and no application fee is required.
Things to keep in mind for this internship:
- Once selected for the internship, you’ll be asked to provide recent university records such as proof of enrollment and transcripts.
- Before starting the internship, you’ll be required to provide proof of medical insurance.
- The WFP will provide visa support and can assist with the necessary documents.
Area of Expertise:
- Programme Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene
- Emergency Operation
- Supply Chain
- Resource Management
- Business Support
- and much more.
The WFP Internship has no specific deadline, and applications can be submitted from anywhere at any time.
How to Apply for WFP Internship Program:
The process of applying for the WFP Internship is straightforward. If you already have a CV, that’s great. If not, you’ll need to create a strong one. The website link for the WFP Internship is provided below for your convenience.