Students of all nationalities are invited to apply Hertie School Future of Europe Scholarship 2022 to undertake a Masters degree study program in Germany. One full scholarship worth 34,500 euros is available for those wishing to enroll in Master of Public Policy or Master of International Affairs.
The Future of Europe Scholarship, aimed at future policymakers and leaders, passionate about European cooperation, who wish to analyze and respond to existing and upcoming new complexities on the continent and who would like to pursue careers in European affairs.
Hertie School, Germany
Full scholarship worth 34,500 euros
Domestic and International students
The Future of Europe Scholarship is for applicants with demonstrated interest in European cooperation, either academically or professionally, who wish to pursue a degree in public policy or international affairs.
- Available for the Master of Public Policy or Master of International Affairs;
- Open to applicants of all nationalities;
- Attend required donor events.
To apply for Hertie School Future of Europe Scholarship;
- First, submit a standard application to the MPP or MIA program.
- Additionally, answer one of the following questions in a brief essay:
- In the first decades of European integration, the EU was described as making “policy without politics” (Vivien Schmidt). This still the case in 2020?
- Is the European Union’s attempt to “export” rules and values beyond its borders normatively desirable or problematic?
- National democracy undermined by EU membership? Why (not)?
The additional essay should be sent to [email protected] after a standard application has been submitted. The essay should be approximately two pages in length.
1 February 2022