McMillan-Stewart Foundation in collaboration with the Sciences Po American Foundation is offering merit-based scholarships to students from sub-Saharan African countries to study in France’s higher educational institution.
Scholarship established to celebrate Genevieve McMillan’s passion for the African continent. It was established in 2005 to realize the vision of its founder, Genevieve McMillan and to commemorate the life and work of her friend artist Reba Stewart.
Various Courses offered at the University
Scholarship Benefits and Details:
Full tuition waiver.
- Scholarship covering the full Sciences Po tuitions fees every year for the study duration.
- As Social criteria also taken into account, an additional grant awarded to cover living expenses.
For the Scholarship at Sciences Po, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Citizen of a sub-Saharan African country.
- Must have completed their high school education in a sub-Saharan African country.
- Accepted to Sciences Po’s undergraduate Europe-Africa programme.
- Demonstrate excellent academic abilities.
Interested applicants for the Genevieve Mcmillan-Reba Stewart Foundation Scholarship are to first apply to study at Sciences Po undergraduate Europe Africa program. Applications should be completed on Sciences Po’s Admissions website.
While applying for student admission, all candidates must also apply for the Genevieve McMillan-Reba Stewart Foundation Scholarship by sending an application to [email protected] and [email protected].