George Brown College is delighted to invite eligible international students who wish to enroll in a degree at the University to apply for a number of it’s International Awards and Scholarships for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Scholarships are available to outstanding international students based on their level of academic performances. and are for a full-time undergraduate and postgraduate degree study at the university.
George Brown College, Canada
Bachelor, Masters and PhD
- Tuition fee Waivers/Discounts
- Academic mentorship
- Other benefits
The George Brown College International Awards and Scholarships 2022 are available to students based the the following eligibility conditions:
- Applicants must be an international student, with a valid Study Permit;
- Must be able to provide records of academic excellence;
- Registered in a full-time diploma or degree program;
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of varying between 2.5 and 3.5 depending on the scholarship/award program in consideration;
- Must have participated in activities that have made a contribution to other students, their Department/School and/or the College community.
For consideration for any of the George Brown College International Awards and Scholarships 2022, students must apply by selecting International Center Scholarships through STU-VIEW and be enrolled full-time in program as an International Student.
If you have any questions about individual awards or the application process, please contact us at [email protected].