George Swinburne STEM Postgraduate Scholarship is open for International Students The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Engineering, Cyber Security, Data Science, Construction Management, Business Information Technology taught at Swinburne University of Technology The deadline of the scholarship is Annual.
Swinburne University of Technology.
George Swinburne STEM Postgraduate Scholarship is available to undertake Masters level programs at Swinburne University of Technology.
Field of Study:
- Master of Engineering (all specialisations and combined degrees)
- Master of Engineering Science (all specialisations)
- Master of Information Technology
- Master of Professional Engineering
- Master of Science (Biotechnology)
- Master of Construction and Infrastructure Management
- Master of Data Science
- Master of Cyber security.
- Master of Information Technology (Professional Computing)
- 30% off your course fees for the duration of the course.
- Note: applicants who have achieved an academic result of 90% GPA Australian standard equivalent or above will be considered for our Swinburne International Excellence Postgraduate Scholarship.
Be a citizen of any country except Australia or New Zealand.
Permanent residents of Australia are not eligible.
Not be holding another scholarship or reduced fee arrangement from Swinburne (except ELICOS+ Exclusive).
Applying procedure Instructions:
If your application to study at Swinburne is successful, you will receive an email from us. In the same email, you will also find out if you have received a scholarship.
Normally you don’t need to apply for the scholarship.