Are you a foreign student with a good academic credential? Do you want to study in Singapore? Do you have what it takes to compete globally for a fully funded scholarship? Then apply for the GIC/GIC Mendaki Scholarships for foreign students to study in Singapore.
The scholarship is made available to students who ordinarily would not be able to afford a tertiary education in a foreign country. The scholarship sponsor, GIC is a global long-term investor that works to secure Singapore’s financial future across generations. Eligible foreign students are encouraged to take advantage of the scholarship opportunity.
GIC Private Limited
All fields of study are encouraged to apply except Medicine and Dentistry.
- All tuition and compulsory fees
- Monthly living allowance
- One time pre-studies allowance for warm clothing, settling-in, etc.
- Return economy airfare.
- Opportunities for sponsorship of student exchange, summer programmes and foreign language studies.
- Sponsorship for Masters upon approval by management.
For the GIC/GIC Mendaki Scholarships 2022, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must possess good academic results in GCE ‘A’ Level, International Baccalaureate, Polytechnic Diploma or NUS High diploma.
- Good CCA/NS records or external involvement in community service.
- Candidates with strong critical thinking, creativity and leadership qualities encouraged to apply.
- Students of all nationalities, welcome to apply.
- Applicants must not have attended a tertiary institution elsewhere (pre-tertiary students).
Interested applicants for the GIC/GIC Mendaki Scholarships 2022 must ensure that they complete an online application on or before the application deadline.
September 20th, 2022