Global Academic Scholarship Details:
The University of the New South Wales is offering Arts, Architecture & Design Global Academic Scholarship for International Students. Scholarship has been established to encourage the highest performing UNSW Global students to continue their study with the Faculty of Arts, Architecture & Design.
The University of the New South Wales, Australia.
Global Academic Undergraduate scholarship.
- 1 Scholarship(s) available for Duration of program (minimum)
International Students are eligible for Global Academic Scholarship at University of the New South Wales.
To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be an International Student, and not a permanent resident of Australia; and
- Must be completing a UNSW Global Foundation Studies program (in Sydney or off-shore) and;
- Must have applied and received an offer of admission into an eligible program for Term 1 2021
Offers of admission must be one of the following:
- Undergraduate Offer (unconditional) in the Faculty of Arts, Architecture & Design
- Open to students commencing their studies at UNSW in Term 1 2021.
- Eligible pathway programs include UNSW Global Foundation Program.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
Applying procedure Instructions:
No separate scholarship application is required.
Students completing a UNSW Global Foundation Studies program, will automatically be considered for this Award.
Assessment will be based on students’ ability to demonstrate:
- Academic Merit
Application Deadline: Term 1 2021 admission application by 31 November, 2020.