Australian Catholic University is now offering the Global Excellence Scholarships for the international students for the academic year 2022.
All international students are eligible for this scholarship program who wants to pursue undergraduate & graduate degree study at ACU. The scholarship is valued at $5,000 by the Peter Faber Business School to mark the ongoing success of the university.
Australian Catholic University is a publicly funded educational institute that invests largely in research program. Australian Catholic University is ranked in the top two percent of the universities across the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings and is also one of the top three universities in Australia with program designed to help students secure internships and employment.
Undergraduate and Graduate degree.
Area of Study:
Business and Information Technology.
$5,000 towards the applied undergraduate or graduate degree program at ACU.
- All international country students are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree program in Business and Information Technology, offered at ACU.
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted in the program of their choice.
- Students are required to login to the university portal and complete their admission application. The application can be submitted here.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official academic transcripts
- High school results
- The applicants need to have completed the final year of Australian schooling (Year 12), or an equivalent alternative qualification or a bachelor’s degree certification.
- The applicants need to submit IELTS test scores or attempt the ACU English Test.
Applications are open