Are you passionate about improving your leadership and professional skills? Are you interested in transforming the health trajectory in your locality? Then you should grab the opportunity of Global Health Corps Fellowship. Applications for the 2022-2023 fellowship cohort are now open.
The GHC Fellowship is an exciting avenue to build skills and gain experience with a high-impact health organization. The program starts with an inspiring session with thought leaders, bonding with your cohort as well as reflecting on your role as a next gen global health leader. The fellowship will also avail the fellow training and coaching sessions on how to impact positively on health systems.
Global Health Corps
Fellowship to be taken at:
Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, Zambia.
- Participation in training sessions with thought leaders.
- Monthly stipend
- Professional development fund up to $600
- Award of $1,500 upon completion of fellowship
- Travel costs to and from GHC training
- Visa/Work permit support
To be eligible for the Global Health Corps Fellowship, applicants must be:
- Passionate about improving the health systems of your locality.
- 30 years or younger
- Holding a bachelor’s or undergraduate university degree
- Proficient in the use of English
- A citizen or legal permanent resident of Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, the United States, or Zambia.
All application submissions done online – applications by email not accepted. Interested applicants should use the application preview provided in the official website to prepare their application. You will be required to create an account to start application and/or to submit your application.
January 12, 2022