Are you an existing and aspiring developer? A young African techy or enthusiast? Then you are invited to apply for Google Africa Developer Scholarship 2022. The program aims to engage with existing and aspiring developers to help them build the skills they need to get a job in tech after the program is over.
The program gives participants free access to select courses, projects, embedded labs (powered by Qwiklabs) and skill assessments; plus, support from the Google Developer community. The resources available in the Google Africa Scholarship will help developers build the skills necessary to get their Google certification.
Grow with Google, Pluralsight and Andela
All study levels
- Master in-demand Google developer skills with expert-authored Pluralsight content.
- Skills development in preparation for examination for the Associate Android Developer Certification.
- Mentorship support from the GADS program and the Google Developer community.
For Google Africa Developer Scholarship 2022, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be an existing or aspiring software developer.
- Be at least 18 years of age and be a resident of a country in Africa.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Interested applicants for the Google Africa Developer Scholarship 2022 are to complete an onboarding survey.
- Applicants will then proceed to fill the registration form (available after submitting the onboarding survey). Watch any of the available Pluralsight Skills content OR complete your “Associate Android Developer” Skill IQ.
- Applicants for Google Cloud can follow same procedures (completes an onboarding survey then fill registration form).