Google Human Resources Apprenticeship 2023
Joining Google as an Apprentice can make a significant impact just like any other Googler. This program provides you with an opportunity to work on crucial projects that are fundamental to Google’s business and strategy. Throughout your 12-month tenure, you will be part of the Human Resources team and assigned a manager to guide you.
As an Apprentice in Google’s People Operations, you will be at the forefront of redefining “human resources” and maintaining Google’s distinct culture through the attraction, hiring, development, and rewarding of skilled individuals. It’s worth noting that even Gmail, which boasts more than one billion users globally, began with a single Googler’s idea.
At Google, interns are crucial to our daily innovation and growth, and you could be one of them. Working on projects that are integral to Google’s business, such as Sales, Enterprise, Finance, People Operations (HR), Legal, Trust and Safety, or Marketing, will be part of your experience. Our intern recruitment team will assess your CV and application preferences to determine where you will fit best.
- Currently enrolled in a 1-year Master 2 degree program in Human Resource or a closely related field for the 2023/2024 academic year.
- Able to commit to a 12-month apprenticeship.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and French.
- Previous internship experience in a related field such as Human Resources, Consulting, or Customer Service.
- Experience in project management or event organization.