Google Inside Look Program:
Apply for the unique opportunity to gain an Inside Look into software engineering at Google and get prepared for a career in the tech industry.
The Inside Look Program brings together a selected cohort of like minded students from Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, to connect over their passion for technology and desire to learn more about life in a tech role at Google.
What you’ll gain:
- Insights into Google products through tech talks;
- A detailed understanding of the technical interview process and a chance to practice;
- Opportunities to ask questions and learn about life and culture at Google;
- 1:1 mentoring to continue building your skills after the event
- CV review with a Google recruiter;
- Expand your network with students and Googlers from across the EMEA region.
Applicants must be eligible for Google internships (graduating later than October 2022), and studying computer science or a related technical subject.
The Inside Look program is committed to supporting diversity in the tech industry. Students who are members of any group that is underrepresented in the tech industry are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to attend and tips for your application:
This is a selective program, so please apply by 23:59 BST on June 1st 2021 for the chance to attend, and we will notify everyone by 10th June to confirm if you were successful or not.
All applicants who opt in will be invited to join future virtual events with Google.
You’ll be asked to submit your CV with your application, if you’d like some tips for a great CV, then watch our video here.
June 1st 2021