University of Calgary, Canada announces its Graduate Entrance Awards for students all over the world. The award is a University of Calgary graduate program scholarship established to attract and retain the best students from around the world to support the university’s vision of becoming one of the top research universities.
The award is a University of Calgary scholarships scheme is to enable excellent international students enroll for a graduate program. The university is one of the top ranking public universities in Canada. It is a centre for academic and research excellence. The Graduate Entrance Awards at the University of Calgary, Canada 2021 is open to all graduate students around the world.
University of Calgary, Canada
Award between $12,000 and $35,000
To be considered for the University of Calgary graduate program scholarship, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Graduate students applying for the Graduate Entrance Awards at the University of Calgary, Canada 2021 must not have started their doctoral program prior to the November 1 launch of the Graduate Award Competition.
- Doctoral Recruitment scholarships adjudicated through the Entrance competition are exempt from the Award Regulation unless otherwise stated in the scholarship terms of reference.
- Candidates, full-time registered students in the first year of a doctoral program in the Faculty of Graduate studies.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent leadership and academic potentials.
The Entrance Competition opens November 1 of each year.
You can apply for internal awards using our online scholarship application.
- Go to your Student Centre and click the link Apply for Graduate Funding in the Financial Aid section of your home screen.
- Select the Graduate Award Competition Application.
Only one application is required regardless of the number of awards you are applying for.
January 15, 2022