Bocconi Graduate Merit Awards are offered to both international and domestic students to Study in Italy on the grounds of academic merit. The Merit Award includes a full tuition and fees waiver, worth approximately €14,000 per year.
Bocconi University is committed to making our superior level of higher education available to outstanding students. For the provision of these Awards, Bocconi University commits its own resources and generous donations from private donors, Alumni, individuals and foundations.
Bocconi University, Italy
Postgraduate (Masters, MBA)
The Merit Award includes a full tuition and fees waiver, worth approximately €14,000 per year.
- Academic profiles considered amongst the top applicants (International, Italian and Bocconi) for a Merit Award based on the admission’s application submitted to Bocconi University.
- The Bocconi Merit Award evaluation primarily based on the candidate’s academic achievement.
- In addition to academic achievement, the complete dossier provided to the Admissions office for evaluation.
- Applicants only need to apply for admission into eligible course of study at Bocconi University for consideration of Bocconi Graduate Merit Awards. There is no separate application for the scholarship.
- In order to accept the scholarship, they will need to follow the instructions indicated in the email and complete the online scholarship acceptance procedure by the enrollment deadline.
- The scholarship acceptance procedure accessed only after completing the enrollment procedure.
On-going (Updated Yearly)