Full-time Graduate Scholarship:
The aim of Chulalongkorn University is to make a center of the international community and assist them to learn about the international academic curriculum and get excellence in their professional fields. Chulalongkorn University is one of the hundred universities for academic reputation. This is a fully-funded scholarship in Thailand for masters and Ph.D. degree programs. All students will be exploring cities of Thailand, building cross-cultural experience, learning in international classrooms, conducting research in different fields under international supervisors and mentors.
Master’s Degree Program & Doctoral Degree Program
Various subjects taught at the University
This is a fully-funded international scholarship. All the expenses of the selected students will be covered.
- A full tuition fee waiver will be provided.
- Airfare will be reimbursed for ASEAN and NON-ASEAN students.
- A monthly stipend will be provided.
- Accommodation expenses will be covered.
Students are required to pay for Airfare (Tickets) and the amount of the Airfare will be reimbursed upon arrival at the university.
All international students from ASEAN and NON-ASEAN
To apply, candidate must:
- Hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in order to apply for a master’s or doctoral degree program.
- at least hold a GPA of 2.75 in the Bachelor’s program or 3.25 in the master’s degree program.
- have an English Proficiency certificate. (IELTS)
- not be over 40 years while applying for the scholarship.
All interested candidates must first check the degree programs offered by the Chulalongkorn University and eligibility criteria. After checking that, a candidate can visit the official website to access the application form and download it.
Submit application online; along with the following documents;
- A Curriculum Vitae
- 1’’ Photograph
- Medical fitness certificate
- Scanned copy of:
- academic transcript.
- the graduation certificate.
- February 25, 2021 for the first round
- April 23, 2021 for the second round
- June 15, 2021 for the final round