The Higher Education Commission (HEC) has invited applications from Pakistani and AJK nationals for a comprehensive GRE training program.
HEC is offering the training under the Talent Farming component of the US-Pakistan Knowledge Corridor initiative.
United States Educational Foundation of Pakistan (USEFP) provides a 40-hour GRE training under the program. So far, USEFP has conducted 25 GRE training sessions in major cities of the country.
Potential students and non-Ph.D. faculty aspiring for Ph.D. scholarships under the US-Pakistan Knowledge Corridor, strongly encouraged to apply for the training program.
Successful candidates will be required to pay a concessional fee of Rs. 2,500 for the entire GRE training session. The HEC will bear the remaining expenses of the training program.
Pakistani or AJK nationals
To apply for the GRE training, applicants must:
- Possess a minimum 4 years bachelor’s degree (BS/BSc/BE (16 years formal education)).
- Possess one 2nd division and no 3rd division in their academic career.
- Aged 33 years on deadline. Regular faculty members of public sector universities/government colleges and researchers of approved/registered R&D organizations are entitled to 5-year relaxation in the upper age limit.
- Not be availing any other scholarship of HEC.
- Not have availed this training opportunity before.
Applicants required to submit applications for the GRE training through an online Google form.
20 December 2021.