Honor Scholarships Description:
Chinese University of Hong Kong has announced the Honor Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022. The scholarship will be provided to the international students who are willing to take admission in undergraduate program in Hong Kong. The selection of the students will take place on the admission application and award money towards the program fee.
The Chinese University of Hong Kong, located in Shenzhen, has a partnership with Shenzhen University, looking forward to assisting in the preservation, creation, application, and dissemination of knowledge by teaching, research, and public service. It provide the platform to the students to achieve their goals and make their future bright.
Undergraduates / Bachelor’s
120,000 RMB per year
- Students from all international countries are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate program taught at CUHK are eligible to apply for.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must have been accepted into the applied program at CUHK.
- The candidates must use the application portal of the university and apply. Students who successfully submit their general applications will automatically be considered.
- The students required to present the following documents to the university:
- Cover letter
- Personal statement
- Academic certificates
- Official transcripts
- Applicants must have attempted ACT or SAT and must have scored 24 0r 1190 respectively to get into CUHK.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 500
- IELTS – 6.0
15th November 2021