HAN university now offering Honors Scholarship to the international students who has outstanding achievements in educations. The scholarship is available for the academic year 2022-23.
This scholarship has been designed for Non-EU/EEA undergraduate and graduate students that do not secure a scholarship in the first year of their respective study programs. Selected students will be given € 2,500 towards the tuition of the 2nd semester of the program.
The HAN University of Applied Sciences is one of the largest universities of applied sciences in the Netherlands which ranked 20th in the nation. Its main purpose is to qualify, socialize and prepare students for their future.
HAN University provides change to the students in a dynamic, increasingly globalized, and complex society. It creates opportunities for people to grow as professionals and as individuals. HAN trains students to become self-confident, empowered individuals who look beyond borders so that they can make good changes in society.
Bachelors and Masters
€ 2,500 for the second semester of the program undertaken at HAN.
- All international Non-EU/EEA country students are eligible to apply.
- Bachelor or master program offered at HAN is eligible to apply for.
- The applicants must have not previously received a scholarship in the first semester of the applied program.
- First, the students need to apply for their preferred programme at HAN via StudieLink. Then, all students that apply and meet the scholarship criteria will be considered automatically, no separate application is required.
- Certificate of secondary education;
- Relevant bachelor degree certificate;
- Other course-specific documents;
- Students must possess a high school graduation degree or a relevant bachelor’s degree qualification;
- The students must submit scores of the English language proficiency tests.
1st June 2022