International Excellence Scholarship:
No of Scholarships:
60 scholarships are available
Postgraduate: £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver applied to the first year of study only.
Undergraduate: £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver, each year for a maximum of three years. The Scholarship will be paid once for each eligible level of study, subject to normal progression criteria having been met (additional payments will not be made during a repeating year, regardless of the reason for repetition).
Applicants for an International scholarship must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be classed as Overseas for fees purposes and be self-funded (not sponsored). Applicants who are unsure of their fee status should note Brunel uses the information they have provided in their application form to assess fee status against regulations set by the UK government. For information on these regulations please visit the independent organization UKCISA’s website.
- Must have an offer to study on a full time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme (including placement routes and undergraduate integrated Masters programmes) starting in September 2021 or January 2022.
- Must complete the correct Scholarship ‘register your interest form’ by the stated deadline.
- All applicants must meet all conditions of their offer by the time they are due to register at Brunel.
Those not eligible for these Scholarships:
- Applicants NOT classed as Overseas for fees purposes.
- Applicants who are not fully self-funded and are being sponsored by a Government or external body.
- The International Excellence Scholarship is not available to Postgraduate Research applicants (i.e. PhD, MPhil).
- Applicants holding an offer on a course that offers a College Specific Scholarship for International students will not be considered for this scholarship scheme, i.e. the Dean’s Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy Scholarship for international students, the NSRIC Scholarships or the MBA scholarship.
- Applicants who will NOT commence their course in September 2021 or January 2022 – applicants holding offers for deferred entry must apply for scholarships in the month and year they intend to start their course and not in the year of their course application.
- Undergraduate applicants entering a course at FHEQ Level 5 (Year 2) or FHEQ Level 6 (Year 3).
- Applicants entering a course with Brunel Pathway College (BPC), or who are progressing to a Brunel course from a BPC course.
- Applicants holding an offer to study by Distance Learning.
- Applicants holding offers to study on a part-time programme.
- Students who have previously studied with Brunel University London or those that have been in receipt of a Brunel International Scholarship previously, either as part of current or earlier studies are not eligible.
Interested applicants are to complete the register your interest form by the stated deadlines. Applications will only be accepted if all sections of the application form have been completed and if the applicant is holding an offer for a course starting in September 2021 or January 2022.
Any queries relating to this scholarship program should be addressed to the Admissions Office by emailing [email protected].
September entry: Apply by 30 June 2021
January entry: Apply by 20 November 2021