Alfred State College has announced the International Excellence Scholarships for the students of the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship available to all international students who wants to get undergraduate degree at Alfred State. Students with a minimum 3.25 GPA and adequate English language proficiency will be considered for this $7,000 scholarship.
Alfred State College is one of best public college in Alfred, New York. It was ranked 25th among the top regional colleges in the North in 2011. Alfred State provides outstanding associate and baccalaureate degree programs through hands-on learning, preparing in-demand and involved students in a caring community.
Alfred State College has designed academic programs, ensures personalized attention, provides industry-standard equipment, and a well-rounded campus life experience focusing on student leadership and civic engagement give them the advantage they need for success.
$7,000 annually to cover a part of the educational expenses incurred towards their degree studies.
- 213 TOEFL exam score (79-80 on Internet-based exam, 550 on paper exam),
- 3.25 college GPA (90 or 3.4 overall high school average may be substituted),
- 1270 combined reading/writing and math SAT,
- and/or are a member of Phi Theta Kappa in good standing.
- Students can either apply via the SUNY Applications or the Common Application. All eligible students considered automatically.
- The students required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school secondary diploma
- Post-secondary experience
- Official bank statement
- One academic reference letter
- Copy of passport
- The applicants must possess a high school/secondary diploma. SAT or ACT scores are optional.
Recommended application deadline dates are May 15 for an August entry or October 15 for a January entry.