AUT International Excellence Scholarships in New Zealand: Applications are now invited for the AUT International Excellence Scholarships awarded to international students with outstanding academic performances as a contribution to their tuition fees to study in New Zealand.
Auckland University of Technology (AUT) and the Faculty of Culture and Society provide scholarships to recognise and support high achieving international students as they begin their journey in becoming great graduates of AUT.
AUT, New Zealand
Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Scholarship Benefits and Details:
Tuition Awards of $7,000 per annum
- Applicants must be full fee-paying international students (Note: International students are students who are neither citizens, permanent residents nor resident visa holders of New Zealand or Australia).
- Applicants must have a current and valid conditional or unconditional offer to study in a Faculty of Culture and Society programme (undergraduate level or above, excluding doctoral and at least 120 points).
- Applicants will be asked to provide their AUT Student ID in the box provided on the application form. 4. Scholarships are awarded on academic merit and quality of the applicant’s personal statement (no more than 200 words).
- Applicants are required to declare if they have applied for other forms of scholarships both internally (i.e., awarded by AUT) and externally (e.g., government scholarships).
- Application is through the AUT online scholarship portal www.aut.ac.nz/scholarships opening March and October.
- Applicants must complete the AUT International Excellence Scholarships – Faculty of Culture and Society application online through the AUT Scholarships database.
- Applicants will be asked to indicate under which category (select one only) they wish to be considered and must meet the eligibility criteria for the category under which they are applying.
- Application Documents: Applicants are required to upload:
- a) Current and valid conditional or unconditional offer to study at AUT.
- b) Detailed academic transcript with grading scale of the most recent qualification.
- c) Completion certificate (e.g., bachelor’s degree certificate), if applicable.
- d) A personal statement (maximum 200 words) explaining why you are applying for this scholarship, and what it would mean to you to receive it.
- All documentation must be uploaded by the closing date otherwise the application will be considered ineligible.