Ferris State University is offering the Gold International Scholarships in the United States for international students to support them financially for the academic session 2022/2023.
The program is open for most talented international students who will take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university. The scholars will be awarded with $8,000 over four years.
Ferris State University (FSU or Ferris) is a public university in Big Rapids, Michigan, founded in 1884 as the Big Rapids Industrial School. It is the state’s ninth-largest institution. Eight academic colleges offer two- and four-year degrees, as well as graduate degrees.
Ferris State University is known for its high-quality, engaging programs both nationally or internationally. Its central location in Michigan makes it a popular choice for both domestic and international students because it provides total convenience.
$2,000 per year/$8,000 for four years towards their degree studies.
- All international countries students are eligible to apply.
- Students can apply for any undergraduate program offered at FSU.
- Students need a 3.25/4.0 GPA.
- Test requirement: 22 ACT, 1080* SAT, 67 TOEFL, 6.0 IELTS, or 100 Duolingo
- Renewal cumulative GPA: 2.75
- Students can apply to FSU online via its application portal. All international applicants considered automatically.
- The students required to provide official and original transcripts, both in their original language and in English are required for secondary schools and colleges that they have attended and a copy of the identification page(s) of your passport.
- Students must check and fulfill all entry requirements for international undergraduate students.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 96
- IELTS – 7.5
- Duolingo – 120
February 15, 2022