International Grants and Bursaries:
International Grants and Bursaries is now offering by The University of Pavia for the international students. The scholarship is available for the academic year 2021-22.
Students who want to take admission in undergraduate or graduate degree program at the university will be eligible to apply for this application . The scholarship prize included monetary and service-based benefits.
The University of Pavia is a worldwide recognized university in Italy. It is one of best research university. It ranks 258th in Best Global Universities for its unique working and research environment, with world-class facilities, infrastructures, and laboratory equipment.
Undergraduate and Graduate Degree
The selected students will receive the benefits of the program partly in services and partly in money, to which additional advantages like exemption from payment of the contribution fee for university enrolment are granted.
- Applicants from all overseas countries including EU and non-EU countries are eligible to apply.
- Any degree program taught at the University of Pavia is eligible to undertake.
- The applicants must be coming from low-income families and have excellent academics.
- The applicants are required to apply to the University of Pavia through DreamID.
- Applicants must visit the EDiSU website to apply for the bursary.
- The students required to present the following documents to the university:
- Entry visa
- Permission to stay
- Transcripts in English
- Diploma certificate
- Two reference letters
- The applicants must request the pre-evaluation of their academic qualifications and take and pass a Skype admission exam to get into Pavia.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 78
- TOLIMO – 600
- FCE – 169
Scholarship is 30 Nov 2021.