Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the 2022-2023 Science@Leuven scholarships for outstanding students taking a master’s degree program in Ku Leuven.
Ku Leuven is an institution for research and education with international appeal that ranks among the best universities in Europe when it comes to research. Motivated and talented international students interested in participating in an international master program of the Faculty of Science of the KU Leuven are invited to apply for a scholarship.
KU Leuven is an institution for research and education with international appeal. All programs at this University are based on the innovative research of its scientists and professors.
KU Leuven ranks among the best 50 universities worldwide!
List of Subjects taught. Click here for details
Up to 10,000 Euros
To be considered for these Scholarships, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students passionate about advancing their careers at Ku Leuven, Belgium.
- Applicants must have applied for an eligible Master’s program before applying for the scholarship program at Ku Leuven.
- The Applicant must have a high standard of academic performance and potential. The applicant has a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.5 out of 4.0.
- The applicant must have a good knowledge and command of the language of instruction of the Master’s program, regardless of the minimum scores required by the Master’s program to include a minimum overall score of 7 on the IELTS; a minimum total score of 94 on the TOEFL; a similar result of another official language test recognized by the Ku Leuven.
- Applicants must possess previous qualifications from educational institutions.
Follow the steps below to apply for Ku Leuven International Masters Scholarships to study in Belgium;
- Apply for the master programme of your choice through the application tool of the KU Leuven. Please read the application instructions carefully.
- upload the following information via the KU Leuven application tool:
- a complete list of course titles for which you have obtained a credit. Indicate the course size (in ECTS-credits) and the result you obtained.
- provide a short (about one half to one page) description for the courses from your previous/current programme that you deem most relevant as a preparation for the master programme. Describe the courses according to the standard guidelines for an ECTS-study guide.
- two reference letters of internationally renowned professors;
- a letter of motivation for the programme.
- When you have completed and submitted your application for the master’s programme, take a screen shpt of the message and upload it when you register at Science@Leuven Scholarship.
- Apply for the Science@Leuven Scholarship via ‘Apply Now’ link below.
- your registration is complete after you have received an email stating that you have been registered for the Science@Leuven Scholarship
15 February 2022