Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship Description:
The University of Sheffield is offering 150 International Postgraduate Taught Merit Scholarships in 2021. Each scholarship is a competitive award worth 25% of the original tuition fee for a postgraduate taught programme starting in September 2021. The scholarships are available to all new international students who meet the eligibility criteria. You must hold an offer to study at the University of Sheffield.
University of Sheffield, UK.
Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship.
Field of Study:
All Subjects offers by University.
Tuition fee waiver. Award worth 25% of the original tuition fee for a postgraduate taught programme.
All International students are eligible for Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship.
Applicant has clearly articulated future ambitions, these goals relate to the degree they have applied for.
- Applicant has a strong academic profile.
- Your programme must commence at the University of Sheffield in autumn 2021.
- Distance learning courses are ineligible for a merit scholarship.
- You must receive an offer for a course studied in full at the University of Sheffield. Masters programmes split between the University of Sheffield and a partner institution are not eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- All Crossways courses and Erasmus Mundus courses are ineligible for a merit scholarship.
- For tuition fee purposes you must be self-funded and required to pay the overseas tuition fee.
- You must not be a sponsored student.
- For scholarship purposes all March programmes are considered as postgraduate taught programmes and are not eligible for undergraduate scholarships.
- Anyone studying a Masters/integrated PhD programme is eligible for a merit scholarship in the Masters element of the programme only.
Applying procedure Instructions:
Information about the documents you should include to support your application, and how to supply these, is provided in our supporting documents guidance: Supporting documents
The standard application deadlines are provided on our key dates and deadlines page. A few courses use different deadlines. If this is the case for your course, it will be indicated in the course listing. We recommend that you apply early in the year (January/February) for courses that start in the autumn (September/October).
If at any time you find that your studies are affected by personal, social or domestic issues, please let us know by completing our Disrupted Studies form: Disrupted Studies
The deadline for scholarship applications is 13:00 (UK time) on Monday 17 May 2021.
Scholarship results will be announced by 16:00 (UK time) on Friday 11 June 2021.