University provides financial support to help students to afford a Coventry University degree. Hence, it is awarding the 2022 International Pathways Scholarships to encourage ambitious students like you to study for a Coventry University Pathway Program such that will take care of part of the costs of tuition fees, living expenses and accommodation.
Coventry University International Pathways Scholarships award is worth £3,000 to each successful applicant who enrolls in January 2022 at Coventry University and only available once you have successfully completed the enrolment process.
Scholarships award is worth £3,000 to each successful applicant
International students who hold a conditional offer for a Pathway Program will automatically considered this award. In addition, you must:
- Be self-funded and paying international tuition fees.
- Hold a conditional offer for a Pathway Program.
- Make your first deposit against your first year tuition fees paid directly to the university on or before the admission application deadline.
- You should prepare to represent Coventry University as a student advocate alongside your studies.
- You may be asked to help us by providing promotional information, which may include contributing to a blog, videos and interviews.
You must successfully enroll for the January 2022 intake to receive the award. You do not need to fill out a separate application form for this award.
17 January 2022