Indiana State University is now offering International Scholar Awards to International students of the academic year 2022-23 to study in USA.
The scholarship purpose is to support international students who wants to pursue an undergraduate degree in the United States.
Indiana State University established in 1865, it is a public four-year university that combines teaching, research, and creative activity in an engaging, challenging, and supportive learning environment to prepare global citizens. It offers more than 100 undergraduate majors.
An award amount of $5,000 to the successful candidates for the academic year 2022/2023.
- All nationalities can apply for this scholarship.
- The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Enroll as a full-time student each semester (minimum of 12credits).
- Maintain academic good standing as measured at the end of each academic year for the duration of eligibility.
- To be considered for this award, candidates must take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. After enrollment, automatic consideration for this application . No additional application is required.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Secondary school records
- Documentation of financial support
- Copy of passport
- Candidates must have a cumulative high school grade point average of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Students can fulfill the language requirement for undergraduate study:
- TOEFL – 61 (500)
- Business – 79 (550)
- IELTS – 6
- ELS – Level 112 (Successful Completion)
- IU – Level 6 (Successful Completion)
- MELAB – 69
- PTE Academic – 45
- The Language Company – Level 9 (Successful Completion)
- Spring International Language Center – Level 6 (Successful Completion)
- Purdue University Calumet – Level 4 (Successful Completion)
- Ball State University IEI – Level 6 (Successful Completion)
- Inter Nexus – Advanced Level (Successful Completion)
- English Language Institute: St Mary of the Woods College – Level 7 (Successful Completion)
- Indiana State University reserves the right to make individual exceptions and utilize alternative English language proficiency testing options on a case by case basis in the evaluation of student admission applications.
Last date of application submission is December 15.