Durham University is offering a range of new International Scholarships to students from Bangladesh, India, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan and Vietnam, looking to start their undergraduate or taught postgraduate studies in 2022.
A globally outstanding Centre of teaching and research excellence, a collegiate community of extraordinary people, a unique and historic setting.
Tuition fee discount of £5,000 for each year of study.
Bangladesh, India, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan and Vietnam.
Applicants must be willing to participate and cooperate in marketing and communications activities (Scholarship Commitments) for their Faculty/Durham University. This may include testimonials and public relations opportunities, as well as being involved in and attending Open Events, Webinars or being a class representative.
- All Business School programs at all levels
- Undergraduate Law programs
- Any second year of a taught postgraduate program
- PGCERT (Education)
- MA – Conservation of Archaeological and Museum Objects
- All research postgraduate programs
No separate application required.
Consideration for one of the Undergraduate or Postgraduate Taught Durham University International Scholarships (tuition fee discounts) for 2022 entry, applicants must:
- Complete the appropriate program application process in full
- Be in receipt of a conditional offer
- Accept the offer by deadlines specified.
- Only successful candidates will be notified of scholarship (tuition fee discount) decisions.
- Scholarship (tuition fee discount) decisions are at the discretion of the International Office and all decisions are final.
- There is no cash alternative to be offered if a place on the program is not taken up.
29 July 2022