Marian University awards nearly $24 million annually in grants and scholarships. If you’re an international student, you may qualify for academic, athletic, talent-based, and faith scholarships. Additional financial aid options are also available for international students.
Marian University International Scholarships range from academic to need-based to talent-based scholarships offered to make education cheap for international students wishing to study in the United States.
Postgraduate and Undergraduate
Various subjects taught at the University
Types of Scholarships
For details visit the website
To be considered for these scholarships, applicants must ensure that they meet the of each version of scholarship listed below:
- If you are a new student, apply for admission and be accepted for admission to Marian University.
- File your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at fafsa.ed.gov. NOTE: As long as you are a Marian student, you must complete the FAFSA each year so your eligibility for federal and state aid can be determined.
- Enter Marian University’s school code 001821 where prompted on the FAFSA form.
- If you need assistance, contact the Office of Financial Aid at 800.834.5494, 317.955.6040, or [email protected].
- Spring admission: November 1
- Fall admission: June 1