Scholarship opportunities are currently available for international applicants to Marian University. These Marian University International Scholarships and Financial Aid are made available for international undergraduate students who wish to enroll in a program of study at the university for the referenced academic session.
At Marian University, the institution awards nearly $24 million annually in grants and scholarships. If you are an international student, you may qualify for academic, athletic, talent-based, and faith scholarships. Additional financial aid options are also available for international students.
Marian University, USA
The following scholarship programs will be awarded depending on their availability
- Scholarship STIBET I for internationals students and PhD students
- Scholarship STIBET Doktoranden for PhD
- Georgius Agricola scholarships (part-time)
- BIDS motivation scholarship
- Students at Risk – Hilde Domin Program
Financial aid and scholarships options available for international students:
Interested applicants are expected to a number of conditions not limited to the following:
- Applicants must be an international students;
- Applicants must be an undergraduate candidates;
- Candidates must have GPA of 3.5 – 3.75;
- Language proficiency.
Interested applicants should first access information on the Marian University International scholarships and financial aid and then proceed to apply online as the instruction requires.