Swansea University International Scholarships: Are you searching for an affordable academic pursuit with a difference? You are hereby encouraged to apply for Swansea University International Undergraduate Scholarship in UK. The scholarships available for International students who wish to study in a degree program at the University.
The University offers generous scholarship packages to international students – click the links below to see eligibility criteria, details of how to apply and the deadlines. Some of the scholarships can be combined so make sure you apply for all that are relevant to you and your chosen course.
Swansea University, UK
Various courses offered at the University
Eligibility listed here not so exhaustive and mainly for undergraduate applicants. (Postgraduate applicants may have to check for specific eligibility conditions at the application page):
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- Available for undergraduate in various courses offered at the University.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation)
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Highly motivated, responsible candidates, able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Chapman University, USA.
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants required to provide evidence of meeting the Chapman University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.