You can now apply for scholarships to study a bachelor and master’s degree program through the ENS International selection program 2022/2023. ENS International selection scholarships, conducted through a yearly competitive examination, is intended to young graduates in Arts & Humanities as well as Sciences, who justify at least of one year undergraduate studies in a foreign university and distinguish themselves with outstanding results.
The Ecole normale supérieure (ENS) aims at varying its students’ profiles and incorporates students to be enrolled in the 3rd year of bachelor in Math and in Computing science (license 3) or 1st year of master (master 1), coming from all over the world and from all disciplines.
Ecole normale supérieure (ENS), Paris, France
Bachelor and Masters
Academic disciplines offered through International selection program are as follows:
- Arts & Humanities: Anthropology, Archeology, Classical studies (Greek, Latin), Cinema, Theater studies, History of Art, Musicology, Cognitive sciences, Economics, Political studies, Geography, History, History and Philosophy of Law, History and Philosophy of Sciences, Linguistics, Literature, Philosophy, Sociology.
- Sciences: Biology, Chemistry, Earth science, Computing science, Mathematics, Physics, Cognitive sciences.
What the ENS International selection scholarships offer include;
- Access to training of excellence, through contact with exceptional researchers, in a privileged training and research environment.
- A 1000 euros/month grant for 3 years
- An accommodation (a room) on one of the ENS campuses.
- At the end of their studies, students graduates with a master degree in their specialty and with the diploma of École normale supérieure.
To qualify for the International selection Scholarships 2022/2023; Candidates:
- Must be under 26 when they apply (must not have reached their 26th birthday)
- Apply only once to the International Selection
- Must not have lived in France more than 10 months during the academic year of the selection (September 1st – August 31st) nor the previous year.
- Must justify at least one year of undergraduate studies awarded by a foreign university (outside France) during the calendar year preceding the start of applications.
- Justify at least two years of undergraduate studies in a foreign university (outside France), on the 1st of September following admission.
Interested applicants for the International selection Scholarships should refer to the official scholarship page for detailed application guide while getting ready the following list of documents to be submitted on the dedicated platform:
- Detailed application form. ‘Apply Now’ Link below
- Passport-1st page only (for non-European candidates) or ID card (for European candidates)
- High school diploma
- University transcript
- Curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter (1 to 3 pages long)
December 12, 2021