Chisholm Institute has announced the International Student Academic Scholarships program for the international students who wants to study in Australia but facing financial issues. The award is granted to the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship program is available for outstanding and talented international students who want to pursue degree program at Chisholm Institute.
Chisholm Institute is a Technical and Further Education Institute in Melbourne, Australia’s south-east. Chisholm College, which ranked 63rd in the country, offers scholarships in a variety of fields such as the arts, hospitality, computer technology, trades, and business.
Chisholm’s educational reputation is excellent. It is a quality training provider that has won awards, and the industry recognizes that our graduates are high-quality, capable, and ready-to-work. It built students confidence and make them for the better future which they dreamed for.
Partial tuition scholarship (discount up to AU$1,500) for successful international students.
- All overseas students are eligible to apply.
- Students can undertake an undergraduate course at Chisholm.
- The applicants must be new commencing students.
The criteria used to determine if an international student qualifies for the award of an academic scholarship includes:
- Academic results;
- Attendance and participation;
- Fee status;
- Confirmation of Enrolment Status;
- Full-time study load.
- Students must first apply for admission at Chisholm by clicking ‘Apply Now’ on the course page they wish to apply for.
- The students are required to submit nationality/citizenship proof, passport copy, academic transcripts, and other course-specific documents.
- The applicants must have successfully completed an Australian Year 12 Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) or equivalent overseas qualification.
Applications are open for the academic year 2022/2023.