International Students Pandemic Scholarships is now offered by The University of Oklahoma to provide relief to students who are facing financial problems by COVID-19. International students who suffered financially from the pandemic situation and wants to pursue degree in the USA at the University of Oklahoma are eligible for this scholarship.
The University of Oklahoma is a best public research university, it ranks 133rd among National Universities, with purpose to provide the best possible educational experience for our students through excellence in teaching, research and creative activity, and service to the state and society.
Undergraduate and Graduate
- Immediate tuition or fees directly related to COVID-19
- Lost wages due to COVID-related closures
- Expenses incurred due to need to isolate
- Books, research supplies etc.
Does not include:
- Non-COVID related medical emergencies – please see the CIS emergency fund.
- Loans to friends and family
- Poor financial choices
- Long-standing credit card debt
- Long-standing bursar debt
- either a part-time or full-time, regularly enrolled student at The University of Oklahoma;
- an international citizen (US citizens are not eligible);
- not the Donor or an immediate family member of the Donor.
Applications are reviewed by a committee with notification typically within a week. For cases determined to merit assistance, the committee will award up to $1,000. We encourage students to set up a payment plan for medical or other bills where that is possible in order to ease the stresses associated with pending bills. Use the “Apply Now” link below to apply through the university’s website.
Applications are open now