Trinity University is offering the International Student Scholarships to the international students. The scholarship is available for the academic year 2022/2023.
The scholarship supports new and transfer students who are willing to pursue undergraduate degree at the university. This is a need-based scholarship available for the international candidates.
Since 1869, Trinity University is a well-known private liberal arts and sciences university, situated in the center of San Antonio, Texas. It has about 2,500 students and offers 49 majors and 61 minors across six-degree programs. It has the best teacher with all the excellent facilities for the students which help them in gaining more knowledge.
Tuition fees to the successful candidates for the academic year 2022/2023.
- All nationalities can apply for this scholarship
- Undergraduate, entering first-year and transfer international students.
- Students must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Continuing, domestic, or graduate students are not eligible.
Apply to Trinity by Regular Decision
Apply for Trinity undergraduate admission through Regular Decision.
Submit CSS Profile
Trinity University requires students to complete one of the two financial aid applications to be considered for the the full array of available resources:
- CSS Profile for International Students
- International Student Financial Aid Application
Last date of the scholarship is 1 February 2022.