International Student Scholarships is now available at the University of Nevada, Reno. The scholarship is available for the students of academic year 2022-2023.
The educational scholarship is available for international students, those who wants to pursue undergraduate and graduate degree at the university.
The University of Nevada, Reno (UNR) is one of best public research university with over 460 undergraduate and graduate degree, certificate, and minor programs offered via 12 academic colleges and schools.
Students of the university have great opportunities to improve their personalities and communication skills in order to keep up with the fast-paced world.
Undergraduate and Graduate
Tuition fees support to successful candidates for the academic year 2022/2023.
- Applications are accepted from all around the world.
- Undergraduate and graduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Any continuing or new F-1 or J-1 student enrolled in a degree-seeking program at the University.
- Students that meet the University Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements.
- In order to apply for the grant, applicants need to take part in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, they should complete the online application portal.
- To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Undergraduate students with a total cumulative University GPA of at least 2.75 and graduate students with a total cumulative University GPA of at least a 3.0 in graduate-level courses.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Last date of application submission is February 1, 2022