University of Pittsburgh is offering Scholarships for International students to help them achieve their potential, and enhance the experience, who might otherwise struggle financially to maintain a place at university. The University offers a variety of funding opportunities. Following scholarships are on offer:
International Student and Housing Incentive Scholarships:
The International Student and Housing Incentive Scholarships are awarded to non-immigrant students in recognition of solid academic performance and to alleviate the financial demands of an international education. The scholarships can be renewed on an annual basis for a total of four years.
President’s and Leadership Scholarships:
The President’s Scholars Program is a merit-based academic enrichment program designed to promote scholarships throughout the college experience.
The Leadership Program is a merit-based scholarship program for academically excellent students who have displayed leadership abilities in secondary school and show promise of continuing their leadership traits in college.
Undergraduate and Graduate.
Field of Study:
Various Subjects offered by the University.
Tuition fee waiver.
- Presidential Scholarship $20,000 over four years
- Leadership Scholarship $14,000 over four years
- Achievement Scholarship $4,000 over four years
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the University of Pittsburgh International Student Scholarships 2021;
- Applicants must be international students
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- Other factors such as community service, leadership qualities, and levels of motivation will also be taken into consideration.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Pittsburgh’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Applying procedure Instructions:
All applicants who are admitted to Pitt-Johnstown are automatically reviewed for scholarship eligibility. Early application for admission is encouraged. No additional paperwork is necessary. The award process is based on the number of eligible applicants and the amount of available scholarship funds.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2021