Qatar University offers International Students Scholarship to academically distinguished students who apply to undergraduate programs. Applicants for this scholarship re selected on a competitive basis.
This scholarship is highly competitive and fully-funded available for International students with outstanding academic performance who wish to enroll in undergraduate program. The applicant requested to apply to this scholarship during the announced application period.
Qatar University, Qatar
Scholarship Benefits and Details:
- Exemption from tuition fees
- Exemption from textbook fees
- 500 QR monthly salary
- Student housing (two students per room) including transportation to/from campus.
- Annual round trip air fare ticket
- Residence permit under QU sponsorship.
The applicants evaluated within seven weeks after the deadline of the online scholarship application. An initial conditional acceptance letter will be sent to the nominated students stating the conditions that must be met and the documents required to receive the final acceptance.
After receiving the required documents, the university will apply for visas and the students will be notified accordingly. The final admission and scholarship decisions will be sent to the students by email according to the announced timeline.
For Qatar University International Students Scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- The applicant must have a high school certificate or its equivalent.
- A minimum high school average of 95%.
- Applicant must receive the final acceptance in the university.
- The applicant must meet the admission requirements for the college that they applied to.
- The scholarship should be utilized starting from the semester in which the scholarship was awarded. The start of the study can postponed for one semester, if necessary, conditional of approval of the scholarship committee. If the student does not pass his/her first semester, the scholarship cancelled and the student informed by QU email.
- Applicant must have a good reputation.
- Applicant should not get benefit from this scholarship and another sponsorship/scholarship simultaneously.
International students applicants may apply to this scholarship through the online admission application in the “Scholarship Application” section during the announced application period.
International students must submit the original high school transcript and required documents during the application period for international students to Qatar University to the following address:
P.O. Box 2713
January 15, 2023