Applications are now welcomed from intelligent and suitably qualified students for the University of Missouri International Students Scholarships in USA. This award covers a part of tuition fee for eligible international students.
The Scholarship is applicable for undergraduate and masters students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University. The scholarships are: International Merit Scholarship at $5,000, International Honors Scholarship at $10,000 and Global Black & Gold Scholarship Full reduction of nonresident fees at $17,204.
University of Missouri, USA
Undergraduate and Masters
Tuition Award Scholarship.
- International Merit Scholarship at $5,000,
- International Honors Scholarship at $10,000 and
- Global Black & Gold Scholarship Full reduction of nonresident fees at $17,204.
For consideration of the scholarships, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants can apply from any nationality.
- Excellent undergraduate degree
- Admission to the Master of Finance programme at Frankfurt School, having chosen the Risk Management concentration
- No financial support by an employer covering more than two semester fees.
As an international student at Mizzou, you will join a family of more than 2,000 international students and scholars from more than 100 countries.
To apply as an international student, complete the following steps: To be eligible for admission to Mizzou, you must meet the following requirements:
- Complete the required core coursework with the required grades
- Meet the English language requirements
- Check dates and deadlines so you stay on track with the application process.
- Request that your official high school transcript and official transcripts of any college coursework be sent directly to the Office of International Admissions.
- Check to see whether your AP, IB or college credits will transfer to Mizzou.
- If you are submitting your ACT or SAT scores, request that your official scores be sent to Mizzou directly from the ACT or College Board.
- Explore the cost of attending Mizzou as an international student